Report: Employees Scheduled Concurrently
Managers can run the “Employees Scheduled Concurrently” report. This will list employees on a particular shift, what other employees they have been currently scheduled with and for how long, within that date range
What defines another employee having worked with that employee?
The report will display concurrent time with each employee under the following categories:
- Scheduled on same job (shift).
- Scheduled in same subgroup (eg department).
- Scheduled in same schedule.
eSolve can only use the schedule data to determine who may have worked with one another.
It is not aware of
A) The ‘actual’ shifts/hours people s Scheduled may be different to the ‘planned schedule’.
B) eSolve will not know if employees have randomly interacted with each other outside of what jobs they were planned to work together.
FREE Roster Building Savings Calculator
Find out how much you can save with eSolve! Enter 1) How many Staff it takes to build rosters? 2) How long it takes them? and 3) The Average cost of Admin Staff?
Our calculator will whizz through the numbers and give you a potential savings amount when you use eSolve.
The result is an illustration based on a number of conditions and averages, for a more detailed savings estimate, Contact us today!
The Benefits of eSolve Contact Tracing
The trade board is an intuitive and integral function within eSolve. It empowers employees with control over future work opportunities enabling increased productivity and efficiency. It also offers the opportunity to reduce cost on hiring agency staff as the trade board can act as a buffer layer for supervisors or managers before they contemplate filling gaps with agency workers.
- Employees can offer up a future job/shift once it meets the trade criteria.
- Employees’ can only be released from the shift/job when another employee accepts.
- A trade offer will only be shown to employees who qualify based on predetermined rules and constraints within the system.
- Trades are made anonymously.
- Gives employees control within certain rule parameters.
- Optional Manager/Supervisor approval of shift swaps.