Smart Scheduling software for the retail sector offers managers a tool that enables them carry out one of their most important tasks, scheduling employees. Creating any work schedule must focus on the needs of the store and at the same time satisfy the needs of all employees.
Our Retail Scheduling Solution for retail can help alleviate any difficulties that may arise when scheduling employees within varying store sizes, average sales volume per department and skillet required per shift. These factors frequently determine a retail stores payroll budget and the optimal coverage required per shift or department.
Retail Scheduling Software Features
Introducing Smart Scheduling software can be an important addition to any retail store or department. Traditionally for retail, the ability to streamline rosters and workforce functions in a systematic and intuitive way has been crucial.
As the need to identify future shift patterns becomes more important, so does the need to match employees with shifts based on skills, availability and work rule criteria. Identifying resource requirements is where our Retail Scheduling Software offers an intelligent rule based solution that is second to none for the retail sector.
Creating complex work rosters by pulling data in real time from integrated data points is a requirement for modern retail management as it offers transparency and is a key factor to success in the retail sector.
Building complex work schedules based on store or department footfall, revenue per section, stock level management and special days (public holidays etc) are possible with our retail rostering software.
Benefits to the Retail Sector:
- Easily create complex work schedules. Build rosters based on your work rules. Easily manage all shifts within one solution. Save time planning employee schedules based on the specific requirements of each retail department or shift.
- Real Time Data enables informed decisions to be made regarding shifts based on all departments’ specific requirements. Footfall, season, time of day, day of week, peak sales period, payroll budget, stock levels, public holidays and staff availability are all factors that our retail scheduling solution considers when creating a roster that works efficiently.
- Reduce Costs avoiding overstaffing per shift. Using real time data analytics the smart scheduling software can optimise employee shift selection. This reduces the need for unnecessary number of staff of each shift thus allowing more accurate payroll budgeting.
- Employee morale will ultimately increase due to control over their shift availability. Offering shifts to available employees gives opportunity to increase earnings. The retail scheduling software also enables managers and supervisors to meet the needs of employees.
- Our developers and customer support departments recognise how crucial it is to streamline the scheduling processes for retail managers and shift supervisors. We understand the variants and challenges facing the retail sector especially with complex and multiple roster requirements.
- Continuous Investment in our retail scheduling suite of solutions gives us the opportunity to provide you with a best in class, transparent system that will meet your workforce requirements. Our retail scheduling software will evolve according to your business needs.
Employees are your most valuable assets. Our Retail Scheduling System providing your staff with the right tools to overcome the staffing challenges that face the retail sector every day.